A great wheat flour substitute! You can make gluten-free cheese breads, vegan breads, pancakes, waffles & more.
Unique! Our sour flour is naturally fermented giving a special texture and rise to your dough. Don't need to add yeast.
Healthy and tasty! You can add seeds, eggs, milk, cheese, vegan milks and use your creativity to easily reach your very own functional bread.
CASSAVA BREAD MIX IS
A PREMIUM CASSAVA FLOURS MIX
VERSATILE AND DELICIOUS MIX FOR
BREADS, WAFFLES, PANCAKES & MORE
THE BEST EVER CHEESE BREAD, MADE BY YOU!
Beijú Foods brings you a premium gluten-free flour mix that is 100% made out of cassava, a.k.a. manioc. It easily replaces wheat based flours. Beijú’s Cassava Bread Mix is the perfect gluten-free flour mix for the famous BRAZILIAN CHEESE BREAD!
Cheese Bread is a traditional and delicious Brazilian recipe from the 18th century. Back then, wheat flour was hard to get, expensive and of bad quality; the solution was to adapt recipes using the indigenous cassava flours broadly available in Brazil. The well known love for cheese cultivated in the state of Minas Gerais did the rest of the work, and so was born this widely appreciated bread.
Our Cassava Bread Mix combines different types of cassava flours and starches to give your bread the perfect texture and rise, allowing it to be light, softly chewy inside with a crispy crust.
Cassava Bread Mix is a versatile product; you can use it to make pancakes, waffles, vegan breads and many other recipes. Be creative!
RECIPE FOR A DELICIOUS CHEESE BREAD
• 1 ½ cup of BEIJÚ Cassava Bread Mix
• 200 grams of freshly grated parmesan cheese
• 1 egg (large free run egg)
• 1/3 cup of water (room temperature)
• 1/3 cup of 2% milk (room temperature; use water for lactose free recipe)
• 1/4 cup of your favorite oil
• 1/2 teaspoon of Himalayan salt
HOW TO PREPARE
1. Beat the egg and mix it well with water, milk, oil and salt.
2. Add cheese and mix; then add Beijú’s Cassava Bread Mix.
3. Start hand kneading the dough until it’s well worked. The dough will be a little sticky and possibly lumpy depending on your cheese selection.
4. Make small golf-sized balls of dough and place them on a nonstick baking sheet (if needed, use a little more Cassava Bread Mix to deal with dough stickiness).
5. Take to a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes with temperature set to 350 °F degrees.
6. Enjoy it warm or cold with a cup of coffee or your favorite drink.
Try different cheeses or cheese blends.
Use other flours, nuts or seeds to add flavour or nutrients.
Use herbs, like oregano, rosemary and fine herbs mix, and peppers Make Panini style sandwiches
Try it also with sweet flavours, fruit jams, etc. Get creative like a Brazilian